//Last Updated: 18th May 2018
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.stephaniefiteni.com
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 16 years of age.
We care that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect data in the following ways on our website:
- Contact Forms The contact form on our website does not automatically store any data. The information collected is forward to our support email address with the intention to reply to queries. Conversations and details provided are kept in our records in case of pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interest which in this case means to reply to queries sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Purchase Data information collected from our e-shop in order to provide a product which a client purchases may include personal data. Our website does not store any of this data as payments occur on third-party sites depending on the purchase this may be paypal.com or teachable.com. The destination platform for payment is always clearly identified to the end user and no data except that which is strictly required for transactions is requested or stored. We may from time to time keep some statistical information of the purchases for strategic and business planning purposes.
- Sensitive Data and security We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you and will only use your personal data for the purpose it was collected and consented for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
- Marketing Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interest (namely to grow our business). Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
- Disclosure to third parties We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We only release your information when we believe release is required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety.
- Data Retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, a potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements. For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Stephanie Fiteni is the data controller and we (the Team at www.stephaniefiteni.com) are responsible for your personal data, referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice.
Data Controller Contact is : email@example.com
Postal address: Apt 2, Santa Margherita, Gjacinti Street, San Gwann, SGN1321, Malta.